Many blessings to you during these very challenging times!
It’s the first day of Spring! We made it through Winter and we can make it through COVID 19! Here are some thoughts from my heart to yours! Be encouraged today!
In Christ always,
Carole 1 Cor. 10:31
- Christ is
- Over all
- Infections and
We are the Church, not the buildings where we meet. God is in control and He is a good, good Father.
1. Pray daily for the virus to be defeated and for those who are sick or at risk.
2. Pray daily for your pastor and church staff as they try to lead and minister from a distance.
3. Pray daily for medical staff and first responders.
4. Pray daily for the welfare of your neighbors and for opportunities to share your faith.
5. Use this time to grow closer to God and your family.
Dear friend, I hope all is well with you and that you are as healthy in body as you are strong in spirit. (3 John 1:2, NLT)