|Blessings Again to My Praise Notes Friends!|
| As we begin this holiday season, my prayer for you is that you’ll be uplifted in spirit and greatly strengthened in your faith. Be blessed and encouraged today! |
In Christ always,
1 Cor. 10:31
As Thanksgiving Day approaches, are you thinking turkey, pumpkin pie, in-person or ZOOM gatherings with family, movies, sports, and just ‘kicking back’? I confess that I am since we all need a day of rest after these past, very stressful months!
WE ALSO REALLY NEED TO PRAY!
Please join me: “Thank you, Father God for loving us beyond measure. You have blessed us, watched over us, and redeemed us through the sacrifice of your precious Son, Jesus. Help us to live out our gratitude to You every day.”
Here are some practical ways for making a difference in our world:
* Daily read and contemplate God’s word.
* Daily talk with God through prayer.
* Be extravagant with love and kindness, looking for ways to lavish on others the love that Christ has lavished on us.
* Compare everything we hear to God’s word; for our sake and the sake of others.
In Acts 3:6, Peter showed us the ultimate way to live out our gratitude when he told the beggar, “Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth”
|SOME MORE THOUGHTS TO PONDER |
* What things or attitudes are you going to leave behind you to be a follower of Jesus?
* What will be your best defense to stand against current cultural influences?
* Serving the Lord is a choice. Does everyone in your household honor and serve the Lord? If not, what changes need to happen?
* Joshua raised a large stone as a witness of the covenant made by Israel to God. This holiday season, consider putting up something that reminds you of a promise you made to God.
BE BLESSED AS YOU LIVE OUT YOUR GRATITUDE TO GOD EVERY DAY!